Monday, October 7, 2013

Here's some Monday inspiration for you!

For the Bride

To express your Faith

A way to say goodbye to the summer

Is it a boy or a girl?

As a Breast Cancer survivor, my message 
during my treatments was Hope.
I would have loved this locket 11 years ago!
To have an inspiring message around 
my neck would have been wonderful.
So many have contacted me over the 
years when one of their loved ones finds 
out they have Breast cancer.  They always ask, what 
were the things that I received that 
helped me the most.
I tell them anything that made me feel better.  
That made me look pretty.  
When you loose your hair and in my case my 
left breast, the things we identify as being 
a woman you need things that make you feel pretty.  
And things that give you hope.
Sharon Armstrong
sharon.dreams@icloud.com
214-403-6936

No comments:

Post a Comment