Saturday, September 14, 2013

How it started

Enjoy this video of Bella the teenager who had a dream to buy her first car by the time she was 16!

I hope these lovely pictures inspire you and encourage 
you to build your own locket!

Why do I love My Origami Owl business?
Because I am becoming a leader of a large team and I am mentoring them to make their dreams come true like Bella did!

My husband, Mark has been out of work 3 times in the past year and half.  Recently since June.  As you can imagine his stress level is high and our financial funds are low.
I watch our 8 month old granddaughter, Preslie.  So I don't want to go get another job!
Would you want to leave her?
To enjoy sharing Origami Owl with everyone and helping them design a locket that tells their story and to help those build a business that they need is how I am blessed. Both financially and emotionally.
I would love to help you too!
























Sharon Armstrong
sharon.dreams@icloud.com
214-403-6936
www.sharonarmstrong.origiamiowl.com
 my ID#12556

No comments:

Post a Comment