Thursday, August 1, 2013

A personal story

A few days ago I posted my own Living Locket 
and told you my story.
I am a mom of 5, have large family, went to Fiji, 
breast cancer survivor!  What's your story?


I wanted to add to that.  

I recently met someone who wanted to know about my necklace, as I described that I am a Breast Cancer survivor she said, I am a survivor too.  As I went to High Five her I said 11 years for me!
How many for you?  She said well it would have been 4 but it has come back.  In my cervix and uterus.  I am young, I want children.  I hugged her and said how sorry I was.  We snapped our photo together.  To give her hope for the future.  That she will be a 11 year survivor with a child one day.

You never know how your story can affect someone else.
Share your story.  It's important!

Sharon Armstrong, Survivor!
214-403-6936


No comments:

Post a Comment