Monday, July 22, 2013

So much happening with my Origami Owl

Have you been busy this summer like I have?

One of the things I did was attend Origami Owl's National Conference!

It not only was fun but very informative!

I learned more about the journey of Bella and her mom Crissy.

How Bella worked to make her dream come true of owning her first car when she turned 16. 

I learned how fast the company has grown and how fast so many have earned money to make their dreams come true too!

I have a fast growing team already and I just got started!
Saturday, July 26 I am having a team training at 10:00 am
At my house.  If you are interested in learning more about Origami Owl I would love to have you!




Then at 2:00 PM I will be having a Jewelry Bar for you and your friends to shop from!

This is how simple it is to have your own Jewelry Bar! (well, maybe not making an owl shaped cheese tray-you can just have cheese and crackers!!!)

Some pictures from the Origami Owl National Conference that I attended last week!





My Telephone: 214.403.6936
Sharon Armstrong, YOUR Designer and Team Leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment