Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I am a Breast Cancer Survivor

As I wear my necklace everyone always asks what is my story?
I am a Breast Cancer Survivor of 11 years I have a pink ribbon
Family is huge I have a FAMILY charm
I earned a trip to FIJI so there are flip flops
I am a Christian so I have a Cross

Recently I met another cancer survivor of four years, or at least if the cancer had not returned
it would have been 4 years.  As she shared with me that her cancer had returned to her uterus and that she is only 33 years old and still wants to have children tears welled up in my eyes, I asked her if we could take our picture together.  A way for me to keep her in my prayers as she battles this and that one day maybe she can have a child.
From a small charm, we can make a difference!




My Telephone: 214.403.6936
Sharon Armstrong, YOUR Designer and Team Leader!
If you want to join my team, visit my website and 
enter my ID  #12556 
Then when you get your confirmation email from 
Origami Owl, forward it to me!
I will add you to my Team Facebook page and 
start training you right away!
Note: currently there is a wait list to join, 
but it will fly by with all
the training info I have for you to study!


No comments:

Post a Comment